Welcome to our Coworking Community. We keep it pretty simple, so please see the main guidelines for joining the Pride:
General Terms and Conditions
2. Description of Services. LionShare may provide you with access to office space, work stations, internet access, office equipment, conference space, knowledge resources, and other services as LionShare may provide from time to time (collectively, “Services”). The Services at all times are subject to the TOU.
3. No Unlawful or Prohibited Use. As a condition of your use of the Services, you will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices. You may not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any LionShare server, or the network(s) connected to any LionShare server, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of any Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, or accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any LionShare server or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services. You hereby represent and warrant that you have all requisite legal power and authority to enter into and abide by the terms and conditions of this TOU and no further authorization or approval is necessary. You further represent and warrant that your participation or use of the Services will not conflict with or result in any breach of any license, contract, agreement or other instrument or obligation to which you are a party.
4. Use of services. You agree that when participating in or using the Services, you will not: a. Use the Services in connection with contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited message (commercial or otherwise);
b. Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others; c. Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information on or through LionShare Services; d. Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same; e. Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party; f. Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan Horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another; g. Download any file(s) that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/ or distributed in such manner; h. Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Services; Violate any code of conduct of other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Service. Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without the authorization or consent of the disclosing party; k. Violate any applicable laws or regulations; and l. Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
Guests are the responsibility of the member whom they are accompanying. Non-members are not permitted in the space after hours only when accompanied by a member. Members who are expecting more than three after hour’s guests must first notify a staff member. Guests attending LionShare must sign in on every occasion; guests attending more than twice in a month must be qualified by member (guest, clients, collaborator, vendor or other).
6. Membership Directory. Your name, industry, title, and URL may be published in our membership directory. All other information on record with LionShare will be kept confidential.
7. Disclosure. LionShare reserves the right at all times to disclose any information about you, your participation in and use of the Services as LionShare deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in LionShare’ s sole discretion.
8. Confidentiality. a. You acknowledge and agree that during your participation in and use of the Services you may be exposed to Confidential Information. “Confidential Information” shall mean all information, in whole or in part, that is disclosed by LionShare or any participant or user of the Services or any employee, affiliate, or agent thereof that is nonpublic, confidential or proprietary in nature. Confidential Information also includes, without limitation, information about business, sales, operations, know how, trade secrets, technology, products, employees, customers, marketing plans, financial information, services, business affairs, any knowledge gained through examination or observation of or access to the facilities, computer systems and/or books and records of LionShare, any analyses, compilations, studies or other documents prepared by LionShare or otherwise derived in any manner from the Confidential Information and any information that you are obligated to keep confidential or know or has reason to know should be treated as confidential. b. Your participation in and/or use of the Services obligates you to I; maintain all Confidential Information in strict confidence; II. Not to disclose Confidential Information to any third parties; III. Not to use the Confidential Information in any way directly or indirectly detrimental to LionShare or any participant or user of the Services. All Confidential Information remains the sole and exclusive property of LionShare or the respective disclosing party. You acknowledge and agree that nothing in this TOU or your participation or use of the Services will be construed as granting any rights to you, by license or otherwise, in or to any Confidential Information or any patent, copyright or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of LionShare or any participant or user of the Services.
9. Participation In or Use of Services. You acknowledge that you are participating in or using the Services at your own free will and decision. You acknowledge that LionShare does not have any liability with respect to your access, participation in, use of the Services, or any loss of information resulting from such participation or use.
10. Disclaimer of Warranties. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, LIONSHARE PROVIDES THE SERVICES “AS IS” AND WITH ALL FAULTS, AND HEREBY DISCLAIM WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY (IF ANY) WARRANTIES, DUTIES OR CONDITIONS OF OR RELATED TO: MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, LACK OF VIRUSES, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF RESPONSES, RESULTS, WORKMANLIKE EFFORT AND LACK OF NEGLIGENCE. ALSO, THERE IS NO WARRANTY, DUTY OR CONDITION OF TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, QUIET POSSESSION, AND CORRESPONDENCE TO DESCRIPTION OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY, OR ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN OR THE USE OF THE SERVICES, REMAINS WITH YOU.
11. Exclusion of Incidental, Consequential and Certain Other Damages. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL LIONSHARE OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES (WHETHER OR NOT WHOLLY-OWNED), AFFILIATES, DIVISIONS, AND THEIR PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE OFFICERS, AGENTS, SHAREHOLDERS, MEMBERS, REPRESENTATIVES, EMPLOYEES, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS, JOINTLY AND INDIVIDUALLY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR: LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF CONFIDENTIAL OR OTHER INFORMATION, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, PERSONAL INJURY, LOSS OF PRIVACY, FAILURE TO MEET ANY DUTY (INCLUDING OF GOOD FAITH OR OF REASONABLE CARE), NEGLIGENCE, AND ANY OTHER PECUNIARY OR OTHER LOSS WHATSOEVER) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE PARTICIPATION IN OR INABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN OR USE OF THE SERVICES, THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR OTHERWISE UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IN THE EVENT OF THE FAULT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR BREACH OF WARRANTY OF LionShare, AND EVEN IF LionShare, HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. Limitation of Liability and Remedies. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY DAMAGES THAT YOU MIGHT INCUR FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL DAMAGES REFERENCED ABOVE AND ALL DIRECT OR GENERAL DAMAGES), THE ENTIRE LIABILITY OF LionShare, OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES (WHETHER OR NOT WHOLLY-OWNED), AFFILIATES, DIVISIONS, AND THEIR PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE OFFICERS, AGENTS, SHAREHOLDERS, MEMBERS, REPRESENTATIVES, EMPLOYEES, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS UNDER ANY PROVISION OF THIS TOU AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ALL OF THE FOREGOING SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES INCURRED BY YOU BASED ON REASONABLE RELIANCE UP TO TEN DOLLARS (USD $10.00). THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS, EXCLUSIONS AND DISCLAIMERS (INCLUDING SECTIONS 8 AND 9 ABOVE) SHALL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, EVEN IF ANY REMEDY FAILS ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
13. Termination. LionShare reserves the right to terminate any Service at any time. LionShare further reserves the right to terminate your participation in and use of any Services, immediately and without notice, if you fail to comply with the TOU. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT NEITHER THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY LionShare NOR THIS AGREEMENT SHALL IN ANY MANNER CONSTITUTE A LANDLORD/TENANT RELATIONSHIP, AND LionShare MAY IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE THE SERVICES FOR ANY REASON AT ANY TIME. Upon termination, you agree to immediately remove any and all of your personal property from the Premises.
14. Non-Disparagement. You shall, during and after the participation in and use of the Services, refrain from making any statements or comments of a defamatory or disparaging nature to any third party regarding LionShare, or any of LionShare’s officers, directors, employees, personnel, agents, policies, services or products, other than to comply with law.
15. Indemnification. You release, and hereby agree to indemnify, defend and save harmless LionShare and LionShare’s subsidiaries (whether or not wholly-owned), affiliates, divisions, and their past, present and future officers, agents, shareholders, members, representatives, employees, successors and assigns, jointly and individually, from and against all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, costs, expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorney’s fees), judgments, fines and penalties based upon or arising out of your negligent actions, errors and omissions, willful misconduct and/or fraud in connection with the participation in or use of the Services. You further agree in the event that you bring a claim or lawsuit in violation of this agreement, you shall be liable for any attorneys’ fees and costs incurred by LionShare or its respective officers and agents in connection with the defense of such claim or lawsuit.
16. Insurance. As required by the owner of building located at 14333 Beach Blvd, Jacksonville, FL, LionShare carries Liability and Business Personal Property insurance. LionShare members are not required but it is strongly suggested that they carry an insurance policy to cover their own equipment and personal property while using our space. That policy may cover your current residence/office, as well as the Premises of LionShare.
17. Severability. In the event that any provision or portion of this TOU is determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, in whole or in part, the remaining provisions of this TOU shall be unaffected thereby and shall remain in full force and effect to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
You hereby certify that you have the legal right to enter into this Member Agreement on behalf of your Company or yourself and accept all financial responsibility for Company’s employees, agents, designees that are joining, or will join the LionShare Cowork LLC community during the membership term. If at any point you are no longer responsible for the Company’s membership, you will ensure to notify LionShare Cowork LLC and facilitate the signing of a new Member Agreement with that individual assuming said responsibility. The terms of your membership are private, and we expect the contents of all agreements and discussions with LionShare Cowork LLC to be treated as confidential.
Memberships are billed the first of the month and are due immediately. Your dues will be automatically charged against the credit card held on file, unless you have made alternative payment arrangements with LionShare Cowork LLC(i.e. ACH, check, cash), which may incur additional fees. Check remittances will incur a $25 processing fee per occurrence. All membership dues and related fees are subject to local Florida sales tax, currently 7.0%.
If a membership commences in the middle of the month, we will prorate that month’s dues.
A prepaid last month’s dues are assessed on the commencement of membership for each individual member joining from the Company according to the prevailing membership rates at the time. The prepaid dues will be drawn down when member terminates their membership, applied to the last month’s billing. If a credit remains on the account after termination date, those funds will be processed as a credit to the credit card on file for the Company within 14-days. It is understood that all prepaid dues are not held in escrow or in any interest-bearing instrument for your benefit.
A 5% late fee will apply for any past due balance after 5 days, unless special accommodation has been arranged between the Company and LionShare Cowork LLC.
If you wish to terminate membership for an individual member of the Company, you must give at least 30-day notice to LionShare Cowork LLC and termination shall be effective only on the last day of a calendar month.
By way of example, if member is to be terminated on September 30th, notice must be given the latest 30-days earlier by September 1st. If the membership is being terminated is supplanted with another member in his / her place, that transition can occur at any time with notice to LionShare Cowork LLC, and the terminated member’s prepaid last month will be transferred to the new member.
If the Company as a whole wishes to terminate its membership, then such termination is subject to the following schedule of notice based on number of members in the Company at time of notice: 1-12 members require 30-days notice; 12 or more members requires 60-days notice. Notice of termination should be communicated by electronic mail to LionShare Cowork LLC at: with the subject line “Termination of Membership”. All move-outs are to be coordinated with LionShare Cowork LLC and scheduled for after 8:00PM on weekdays or any time on a weekend, so as to ensure minimal impact on the LionShare Cowork LLC community.
Monthly membership rates and booking credits at the time of commencement are based on the plan or product of your choosing.
Membership rates are subject to change, and you are advised to check the current prevailing rates with LionShare Cowork LLC prior to adding any new Company members.
Welcome to LionShare Cowork and thank you for Joining our Pride!